Mindful Breath Pendant
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The mindful Breath pendant is designed to guide and help you breathe properly by extending the exhales (making them longer than your average). When your exhalation is longer than your inhalation you are triggering your parasympathetic system to calm your mind and body.
Wear it around your neck and feel the security of having it anytime you feel stress, anxiety, or just need to slow down.
It is not a whistle so adults and kids alike can use it with minimal disturbance. It has a gentle hissing noise that will help you focus on your breath.
AGE 8 AND UP- Children and Adults
WHAT DOES IT HELP WITH:
⋅Decrease Stress Hormones
⋅Decrease Blood Pressure by slowing your breath
⋅Slow Down Heartbeats
⋅Loosen Up Muscles
⋅Time just for you (break)
HOW TO USE YOUR MINDFUL BREATH PENDANT
1) Lie or sit somewhere you feel comfortable.
2) Bring the lower part (base) of the pendant to your lips and hold gently.
3) Inhale through your nose for 4 to 6 seconds
4) Exhale through your pendant pushing the air out from your lungs and stomach.
5) Repeat until you feel calmer and relaxed (no more than 2-5 minutes because you might get dizzy)
Made from Stainless steel
You can wash it with soap and water. The inside can be cleaned with a straw brush.
1) Use under adult supervision only.
2) PNOI pendants are not intended to serve as a substitute for medical treatment.
3) Age 8 and up
4) Stop using it if it makes you dizzy
5) This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.